1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20020626

Well brothers I hope you aren't teaching your children to say the Pledge of Allegiance cause the Judges in CA say it is unconstitutional. What's next?

Where is Otto von Henneke? We miss you man.

Have you readjusted to the smog Dave? I hope you are feeling at home after your trip to TX.

Did anybody ever buy you a beer George? Thanks for taking the time to sign those guys up even if it hasn't gotten much response from many off them. They are out there reading even if they ain't postiing.

Yes Steve there are others out here listening to good Christian music. Been tuning in for ten or fifteen years now. Like you I play some good old classic rock--and-roll now and then. Usually one afternoon satisfies me and I tune back to my regular diet - Contemporary Christian. Looking forward to your trip to Atlanta in August. How about dinner at Joe's Crab Shack?