1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20020615

Good to see more on board with Blogger. Welcome Andy and Ricky. Steve, living without AC here in Atlanta is akin to contemplating suicide. If the AC breaks it is imperative that you call the service man ASAP. I'm with you on the Christian music although the stations I listen to are more Contemporary Christian. SCC, Micheal W. Smith, Chris Rice, Carmen, etc Maybe that is what you are calling Rock. I still change the dial every now and then when I get in a mood for some Classic Rock and Roll but I usually don't stay away for more than a day.

Where in the world is Otto von Hennecke. He must have done some house cleaning with his email, I just sent him one and it didn't come back with a mailbox full error. Come on out and entertain us with some of your sharp wit Otto. Andy misses you. (that's SgtrMjr to you by the way). And what about Tim Richards. We haven't heard from you since Pete unloaded months ago. The water is calm you can come back out. Chuck, are you so busy making sure your pipes are clean that you don't have time for your brothers out here in Hyper Space? Share with us, "What is the best head wax on the market?" Did you all know that Chuck was the best man at my wedding 17 yrs ago? Remember that roadtrip to Atlanta Chuck?

Stand at Ease, I'll be in the Area all Day.