1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20020611

Robins sent me a email weeks ago reminding me of how I always talked trash about the east coast teams. Of course, he was talking about my Rams losing in the Super Bowl. Funny how I do not hear from him now....

Life on the rock is great. I have my wife and step daughter here, and will be here at least 2 more years. Very family oriented place to live. No crime, and with the exception of 3 months in the summer, weather is great. I'll have to take some pictures of Camp Hansen so you all can see the changes. Lots of places to eat, troops live in 2 man rooms, and there are hundreds of females on base. The Corps has changed 180% since you all left 20 years ago.

I'll be in Orange County CA next week for a vaction at my Dads house. Flying my 2 sons in from Pittsburgh to spend 3 weeks with me. Also, I'm going to Oregon for a few days in July. Contact me via email and maybe we can set a visit up.

Where are the rest of the Dragons???? Where is Otto Van Squeaky?

Dave - Ask your friends who do not like the Lakers if they can say :Shag Attack, throw it down big guy"