1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20090124

OMG!!!  We're going to release the prisoners from Gitmo?  Where are they going to go?  Maybe Obama should let them sleep in the Lincoln bedroom, for Christ's sake!  I recently got caught up in a discussion about this with some colleagues and friends.  I appeared to be the only one who thought this a bad idea.  I posed this question: "Your daughter has been kidnapped and will be killed within 24 hours.  The person who has the information that will set her free is in your custody.  What do you do?"  One of them looked at me and asked: "Water-boarding?"  I said that I would do anything to save my daughter.  Someone else chimed in, "Would you kill me if it meant saving your daughter?"  My response: "In a heart beat!"  The conversation ended there.  Oh well!