1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20051123

Hunter

What's up Devil Dogs,
I talked to Tim Hunter today and he is doing well in the great North West wilderness of Oregon. He had some great ideas about the re-union and I hope you guys start voicing your ideas so we can make this the best re-union possible. >>>>George, Tim stated that he could not get on the updated Blog cite so if you or Dale could assist him that would be great.

As for me, I am considering taking an administrative OIC position to get more acclimated to the "paper pushing" aspects of Law Enforcement. If I've learned one thing over the past year it's that as much as I'd like to, I will not be able to be a field officer forever. My body just will not allow me to run, grapple, and hook & book, like I used to. Maybe it's time to leave that sh*t to the young bucks. Well, maybe I could still squeeze a couple more years out of the old shell casing. Being an office pouge is against everything I stand for, (hahahaha). And thus I grow.......

Bomer

PS
Semper Fi