1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20050513

Greetings to my fellow Marines. I'm back in the good ole USA, and still have a little over 3 years of service left in me. George sent me instructions (again) on how to log on and post.
My wife will finally retire in Jan (23 years USN). Kids are all doing well here in the huge city of Jacksonville. We bought another house here, and I think we might actually stay here for awhile. I have not lived in any one house for more then 29 months straight, in the last 27 years. After my tour is up with this job, I'm done. The Eagle will fly away, the anchor will hit the bottom of the ocean, and I will explore the globe.

I hope all of you are doing well, and I look forward to seeing you at the next reunion.
When it comes to CamPen, do not worry about access. I know a few people here and there who will help us gain access to whatever you want. If the timing is right, I think you all would get a kick out of seeing a live raid, or a beach landing. Far different then the way we did it 25 years ago.

Semper Fidelis,

Andy