1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20050326

Howdy

Just a quick hello to everyone, 42 and soon to be a grandpa, still seems like a dream. I know a lot of us have'nt seen each other in years, or decades for that matter, but all that crazy crap we did seems more tangible than the granpa thing. No political comments today except that yes George our leaders are supposed to be representing our wishes and not their own political agendas. I'm a little loopy hurt my shoulder at work and I'll be damned if Percoset dosent just take away the pain theres the added bonus of a mild buzz. Take care one and all, Dave my cousin is moving back to San Diego and since shes more like a sister than anything else I'm sure I will be down your way before the reuion maybe we can get together.
Semper Fi
Allan"Woody"