1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20050221

1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

Yes Dave, Trevor just finished tryouts last week. He tried out with the Varsity team the week before but wasn't selected to play with them. JV tryouts ended Thursday last week and he is going to be catching for them. Austin's practices start tomorrow night. Busy me for the next two/three months. I spent the weekend on my hands and knees putting down a floating laminate floor in the basement. It is amazing how different the room looks now. Actually, I am not quite done yet, but 90% is close enough you really can see what the final is going to look like. I'm just glad to be back in the office sitting on my arse. Take care guys and Semper Fi.