1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20040717

Well, howdy guys.  It has been quite awhile since I have logged on and taken a moment to say hi.  Things have been real busy at work and then of course there is always something to do when one gets home from the J.O.B.  Right now I am still involved in trying to get the basement finished.  I was tiling this afternoon.  Trying to get that bathroom operational so the kids don't have to run up and down the stairs when they are down there hanging out. 
 
Business has been good for Denise these past few months.  It would really be good if everyone always stayed true to what they tell her they are going to do.  Oh, well. 
 
Stay on top of that CA reunion in '07' Dave.  I was IM'ng with Mik this week and he said Molly regularly brings the subject up.  He says she is dying to go to CA.  Of course so am I.  It has been over 22 years since I have stepped upon the sand of a West Coast beach, and I am dying to show my boys what real waves are like.  (They only have imitation waves at the Florida beaches) 
 
Everybody get out and Vote.  CYA