1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20040506


Thanx Pete,
I must be getting Old Guys.
Last night I was involved in a use of force and as I'm groundfighting with this 25 year old kid hopped up on crack and God knows what else, it occurs to me that I am actually getting too old for this shit. It's time to settle into a nice cushy office job and tell war stories around the water cooler. Woke up this evening sore and scratched up but none the worse for wear. We fought for five minutes but it seemed like an hour and this kid was strong as an ox. Almost bucked me a couple of times but that old Parris Island OOOHHHRRRAAAAHHH!!!! adrenalin kicked in and the tide was turned. So guys as I face the inevitable fact that my street fighting days are numbered, I want you all to know that the once fast running bundle of energy you once knew is slowly but gracefully turning into a not so fast, rapidly heading towards middle age, administrator,(office speak for PAPER PUSHER!). Hope you all are having great lives and enjoying whatever you're doing as much as I am. God is good and Life is great for now.

Semper Fi,

Dave