1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20031201

Hello All

I hope your life is going well and you have something to
be thankful for following the past Thanksgiving Holiday.
I spent the time at home with local family and my brother
down from Chicago. It was a nice long relaxing weekend.

George is offline due to another move. I won't go into all
the detail, since I probably wouldn't remember it right anyway.
Just the fact that he had to relocate again and hasn't gotten
his internet service hooked back up again, is all you get from me.

He was back in the hospital for a week following his heart attack
due to an inflamation of the heart lining, the pericardium for you
who might remember something from science class. That happened
the week after the first attack so it is sort of old news. He is back
working but not quite full time yet.

I am still in a perpetual state of rest following my knee surgery this
summer. I think I over did it with all the walking I did in Philly and then
in D.C. following our reunion. Probably nothing some consistent therapy
wouldn't take care of. Soon, very soon.

Stay Hard