1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20031107

Ummmm Pete, What the Fuck are You Talking About?
I can't see where you think I took offense at the words of Jesus,
I'm not even offended at the words of Pete.
I don't get the part where you see that I don't believe in god,
I know I never posted anything like that. Plus seeing that God and I ,
had a one on one, a week ago Sunday, and I'm still here, I think we're doing OK.
You can fear your God all you want, I love mine.
If this is how you love your brother, being an only child isn't as bad as I thought.
Finally,my Maker and I came to terms when I died and he had 'em zap me one more time.
As I recall, you teach English as a second Language, do you have malpractice insurance?
Because one of your students is likely to come to the US , and after using Pete's
German to English Dictionary..... ask for directions by uttering the phrase "may I make love to your mother's corpse?"
Semper Fi,
George