1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20031027

Read below for the latest on George. I had this waiting on me when I got to work this morning.


Hi Dale,

It's Karen. I was going to call you but when I looked at the clock it was after 11. I don't know how to do this other than to just say it. Ron had a heart attack on Sun about 2:45pm. Right now he is in ICCU. He had to have an emergency angioplasty because one of his stints failed. I don't know which happened first. The EMT's zapped him twice in the ambulance. We are only 5minutes from the hospital. I was at the mall when he called to say he had dialed 911. He was alright when I left him. When I got there I had to talk to some "priest" first. It scared the crap out of me. He looked like total shit. I think he'll be ok. I'm glad I was at the mall. I hate the mall. I never go there. But if I was at home I think he would have died as I drove him to the hospital because I don't think we would have called an ambulance. I would have drove him and I don't keep a heart zapper in my truck. Even if I did I haven't been trained in driving and zapping. Keep him in your thoughts because I know how much you mean to him.


Love to you and your family,

Karen K