1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030915

I read that stuff obout Rick Rescorla, Ron. And I signed the petition.
You're right he was as bad as any Marine I ever heard of. He must have
just been confused the day he signed up with the
Army. As I was reading about his escapades in Vietnam I kept thinking I
was reading about a Recon Marine. One bad dude in his younger days
and oh so wise in his later yrs. He was a real hero and certainly deserves
that Presidential Citation. If you other guys haven't looked at any of the
info about this man you should avail yourself of the opportunity to read
about a real American hero and take the time to sign the online petition for the
recognition they are seeking to honor him with. OOHRAH or HOOYAH as they
would say in the Army.