1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030805

TC did make it as you can see from the picture below that
Steve posted. Sgt G has some medical problems that
prohibited him from attending. Keep him in your thoughts
and prayers.

When I can find a few spare moments, I will post some pics
on the web site. I'll probably just create a new page for the
reunion pics. Soon very soon.

It seems that Laborde isn't making an effort to stay in contact
with us. We had his email and contact info early on but I believe
it has all changed and Dan says he never returns calls that he has
placed to him. Kind of hard to believe he doesn't still love us all
isn't it? Maybe his wife doesn't approve. Or maybe he just stays
really busy and just doesn't make the effort. Chuck isn't much better
when it comes to making his presence known electronically. Oh well,
some of us have it in front of us often, the computer I mean, and it is
real easy to maek a little effort. If I didn't sit in front of one all day long
I wonder how much I would be online?

Good night all, or good day if this is Wednesday.