1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030718

I just got a last minute signee for the reunion.
Mutt called yesterday to say he was coming with his
twelve year old daugher. Welcome aboard Jarhead.

Let me see if I can recount who has RSVP'd, Pete.
Two of these guys told me by snail mail they are coming,
but Mik doesn't have any money and they have disconnected
phone lines so I haven't been able to call and get an update on
their ability to attend. And then a third, Sanders, says he wants to
come but I don't think he is going to be able to get off from
work at the rairoad. Let me give you the names of all the others
that have confirmed. You could have been one of them Pete.

Tim Hunter, Dave Sterling(?), Ronnie Reynolds(?), Dave Bomer,
Volney 'Bubba' Monteith, Steve Brown, Nelson Dowdrick, Steven T. Estes,
Michael 'Buddy' Dufresne,Greg Brune (81's), Mike Gerth, Jim Kloss,
Gunny Henneke, Dale Martin, Mike Mulcahy, Mike Sanders(?), Ricky Sullivan,
Pete 'Lefty' Tallardy, Dave 'JD' Tynan, Ron 'George' Fowler, Gunny 'Big Do' Wiedow,

That is the group, plus about eight ladies and a few children. Seven days
and a wakeup. See ya soon Marines.