1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030521

Hey Andy and Dave, are you guys over your mourning period yet?
I was so sad to hear about the demise of your loved ones, Kobe
& Shaq.

It sure has been quiet on the Blog as of late. Where is George?
You haven't been online for days now. Every day when I log on
at work, the AOL IM logs on and I see nomorks offline. Is the
computer broken?

I have 21 Dragons confirmed for the Reunion, plus 11 other guests.
It should be a great time for all. I was really hoping the mailman would
make it but I haven't heard from him. What's up cracker? You don't love
us anymore? Oh, wait a minute, I'm the cracker. You're Reggie Blow.
Thanks to all who have responded. Two months to go and all the fun begins.
Get ready.