1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20030415

Well said Dale!
As usual you have managed to articulate
that which is most likely on a lot of our
minds. Everyone is entitled to their
own opinion whether all or none agrees with it.
Pete has also expressed to me that he would not
be coming. He did say that it had nothing to do with
the Blog flames but I think it is sad that two of our
members will not be there. I found Gerth in 1997 and
since then I have watched this thing grow to where it is now.
I am now and always will be proud of what we were, what we
stood for, and what we have become. Not all of us took the same route,
but we all are miracles, in that out of our group only 1,(Pinky-God rest his soul), is
no longer around and he left us while most of us were still in.

Dale my new address is 841 E. Van Koevering St. Rialto, Ca.92376
I will be in attendance and look foward to seeing you ALL there.
As Always....

Semper Fi