1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20020829

Yea, george the project is nearing completion. The cabinets are all in and lighting fixed up.
Just waiting on the counter top to be installed. Then of course I have to put up the
tile on the backsplash. I'll have pictures out soon as i can. Matter of fact I can probably
go ahead and get some good ones of the floor so everyone can see the work you do.

They just don't make Marines like they used to I guess. Course the Marines from the 50's
would have said the same thing about us probably. It is a different world out there.
The schools and the government, or should I just say the govenment schools are just
busy turning out a bunch of over-sensitized, panzies who have been told you have a right to not
to be offended and your needs are more important than the units. Let me stop before I
get hot.

I really enjoy reading the post. I need to make it a point and stop by more often.