1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20020811

Where are all my fellow bloggers?

Lets here Steven T defend himself about the time he ran up from behind, and threw a man in the beach who he thought was SSGT Taylor?

How about Reggie being woke up in the field with a snake held right in front of his eyes?

I wont even mention what Mike did to that poor rabbit on CAMPEN

How about the time that TC chased that Marine who was stealing a stereo from one of us. If you recall, TC chased him down and caught him while he was naked. Poor guy picked the wrong barracks and the wrong guy to catch him. I guess going on liberty with a mouth piece and a roll of quarters finally paid off

Funny times we had back then. However, all kidding aside, it was the worst of times for me as a Marine (professionaly speaking). Hardly SGTMAJ material back then. You all know what some of us did back then, but thankfully we all out grew that trash. I'm very thankful for the leadership I learned from Goveia and Gilchrist. They both taught us a lot.

GO LAKERS