1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20020709

whats up fellows the mailman is back in the saddle again just got back from a little R and R. Got all the way to harrisburg with my e-mail list and was going to call Michael paul and I didnt have his phone number only his e-mail address.didn"t have access to a computer like I thought I would have so he missed a oppertunity of being in my presence (sorry charley) ........(Thats a cool way of calling myself and IDIOT ):} All right did you girls have a good 4th of July holiday.Well good O.K. crocker we took some pictures of some guys in an old 79 buick on the highway reminded me of the time u, john, chuck ,dale went back east to see how much dope you could smoke in a week well I"m outta here