1st Bn., 9th Mar., Dragon Plt. Weblog

A Bulletin Board for 1/9 Dragons and that 81(Woody) more are welcome

20020531

I know there seems to be some skepticism about this Blogger thing by some and probably many of you. I was pretty wary when I first heard of it from george. The name sounds rather ominous. I mean, who ever heard of a blogger. When you sign up all they ask for is a screen name, password(known only to you), and your first and last name. That is all. The services are free unless you want to avail yourself of the Blogger Pro which offers more functionality. If they wanted to charge for it the agreement clearly states that you would have to agree to it first. And what can they charge me for when the only info they have about me is my first and last name. If they want my money at a later date I will disengage and go back to email and website only for communication with you guys, but until that time i think this is another avenue of communication that has easier long term usability over email, ie. it is easy to look back and see what has been posted by all users. The settings are currently set to display the post over the last ten days. Come on in and enjoy the chat and rantings of whomever has something to say.